FIRST TC  ( FIRST Technical Colloquium ) 2018
October 11 - 12, 2018
FIRST TC (FIRST Technical Colloquium) provide a discussion forum for FIRST members and non members to share information about vulnerabilities, incidents, tools and all other issues that affect the operation of incident response and security teams. The TC event is open to FIRST members and non members. FIRST TC in Bali has been held for 3 years. Alongside CodeBali 2018, FIRST TC is now back with the ‘Cyber Security Solutions for The Emerging Threat: Protection in Critical Information Infrastructure and IoT World’ as the theme.
SPEAKER  ( FIRST Technical Colloquium ) 2018
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are still looking for speakers that would like to share and present their experiences, ideas, techniques, case studies, or research related to incident and threat response at this FIRST Technical Colloquium at 11 - 12 October 2018.
Topics are all that related cyber security such as follows:
- Incidents Monitoring and Analysis Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Threat actor techniques
- Creative incident response techniques
- Indicators of compromise and how detect/mitigate
- Data analytics for security
- Criminal underground
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Hardware security/embedded systems security
- Network and OS security
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Malicious code analysis, anti-virus evasion,
- Security architecture, etc.
For your submission, please provide the following information:
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- Presenter's Name, Affiliation, and short biography
- Estimated Time (35 mins + 10 for questions is typical)
- Proposal submissions end date: Sep 1th, 2018.
For your registration, please provide the following information :
Download the form that is attached in this page, and send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +6221 3192 5551